[squid-users] Squid 4.5 and intermediate CA

eliezer at ngtech.co.il eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Wed Jan 16 21:14:33 UTC 2019

There is no way to automatically add ROOT CA into browsers or software....
If a software does that it's only based on a pre-defined rules.
At my page:
http://ngtech.co.il/static/myCA/autoinstaller/

There are three examples and one of them is for linux (Ubuntu,Debian,CentOS).

You can see the right mime headers for the der(also cer) and pem formats.
(use curl...)

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru