[squid-users] Squid 4.5 and intermediate CA

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Wed Jan 16 14:14:55 UTC 2019

On 16/01/19 8:30 pm, FredB wrote:
> Yes it works, my first issue is now resolved
>
> There is a 200 when automatic download occurs, so this part is good
>
> Unfortunately still there is a code 503 at the third request, a specific
> bump configuration is needed ?

Have you double-checked that the certificate our server you are testing
against is presenting does actually validate using the CA chain
LetsEncrypt is currently presenting to your server at the D/L URL?

We have had a number of times when the update tools they provide fail to
set the server cert properly and it gets a non-validating one.