[squid-users] Any way to cause 512 byte alignment of data passed to ECAP?

Russel McDonald russel_mcdonald at swbell.net
Wed Jan 9 16:39:39 UTC 2019

I have 2 questions.

1.      Is there any way to configure squid to align thedata passed to ECAP to occur on 512 byte boundaries, of course allowing for anyending partial size? I’m getting random unaligned lengths passed. If that isnot a current capability then is that an acceptable feature someone could joinand contribute?

2.      When streaming a file, say playing a song (.m4afile), and scroll bar is jumped to the end of the song, is there any way thatthe ECAP callbacks specify where at in the file the stream restarted from?Dumping and looking at the chunk contents in method noteVbContentAvailable   Idon’t see any HTML that indicates any offset/position/range. And in startenumerating the HTTP header entries I don’t see any such either (adapted->header().visitEach(*visitor);).

Russel McDonald