[squid-users] Sslbump with multiple users and multiple ACLs for each

Marcus Kool marcus.kool at urlfilterdb.com
Thu Jan 3 17:09:29 UTC 2019

ufdbGuard supports blacklists, whitelists, large numbers of whitelists, users and acls.

The configuration file is intuitive and if the Reference Manual does not explain everything, one can also write to the support desk of URLfilterDB or the ufdbguard mailing list.

Just for the record, I am biased since I am the author of ufdbGuard.

Marcus