[squid-users] HTTP2

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Thu Feb 28 02:27:20 UTC 2019

On 28/02/19 6:30 am, Andrej van der Zee wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I understood that http2 is work in progress. Is there anything to say
> about when this might be released?

No ETA sorry. Progress has slowed down so much I stopped even saying
"soon-ish" a year ago.

If anyone wants to jump in and lend a hand my HTTP/2 work is up on
github. IMO the best tasks to collaborate on would be designing cppunit
tests to ensure the code correctness of the HPACK coder, and/or to find
h2/h2c Parser bugs. Drop me a mail if that sounds interesting.