[squid-users] squid delay_pools can't limit speed on certain connections

reinerotto augustus_meyer at gmx.net
Sun Feb 24 22:34:26 UTC 2019

1) I did some tests with my own webserver, and my local openwrt-system,
running squid.
And I can see, that http-traffic is throttled, but https is _not_.
I used 10MB of data for my tests. Download speed for http is throttled to
(my) 512kBit/s, as expected, but https is not throttled.

2) I got some debug info from the https-test; because of privacy I am
hesitating to upload here directly.
Pls, advise.

3) Thank you very much for the enhancements regarding my squid.conf