[squid-users] | Ignoring non-issuer CA from ... while squid -kparse

eliezer at ngtech.co.il eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Sun Feb 24 12:58:26 UTC 2019

I assume it's fine in general since it works.
I will try to run a request with openssl to see what is the certificate chain that I'm receiving.
The issue is that it's a special "redirect all" proxy for filtering only blacklisted domains.
So the squid receives all SSL requests and denies them with a 302 to another server so it's hard
for me to see in the browser if the chain received is full.

Thanks,
Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru