[squid-users] squid-5.0.0-20190221-re008097c6

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Fri Feb 22 17:47:40 UTC 2019

On 2/22/19 2:31 AM, joseph wrote:
> alex its essay i do download patch by patch and do my Owen test
> wen i have problem to make sure i download Latest 5.x series release and
> test again
> to match my problem if its bobo i made or its bug that you guys made
> no auto!!!!!!!! at all
> hard work manual test is best friend
> notice the Subject ^^   squid-5.0.0-20190221-re008097c6 its Latest 5.x
> series release

FWIW, I do not know why you are saying the above. If you meant to ask a
question or disagree with something others said on this thread, please
rephrase. However, as Amos has said, we should not be discussing v5
(i.e., the current "master" branch) build problems on the squid-users
mailing list right now.