[squid-users] Squid for Windows Repeatedly Crashing

Van Order, Drew (US - Hermitage) dvanorder at deloitte.com
Fri Feb 22 13:32:27 UTC 2019

The test box I set up outside the F5 finally started exhibiting these errors, once I pointed roughly 60 machines to it. It took a few hours. Sounds like this narrows it down to either the OS itself (seems unlikely, other apps would crash), or the litany of agents our security folks have mandated. It may indeed be necessary to move to Linux.

Thank you very much for your time!