[squid-users] Auth and ip access on different ports

jetraw qead at list.ru
Thu Feb 14 11:34:08 UTC 2019

Hello guys, i want to make configuration where i'm going user 2 different
ports for different type connection, becouse i have no opportunity to make
the second squid
and i do not want use 2 different process because it will be a problem when
i want to update squid

my configuration is so difficulty becouse in the same network i have PCs
with AD authoriztion and without, don't ask why, it is it

i make test configuration, and this did not work

acl network src 10.20.20.0/24 #just sample of network
acl auth proxy_autx REQUIRED

acl connectport myportname 3128
acl authporth myportname 3130

http_access allow auth !connectport
http_access allow network !authporth

and if my first line is "http_access allow auth" i have REQUIRED window on
the all PCs without AD, if i set first line "http_access allow network", all
of my domain PCs go to the internet via acl network

can i use one squid port to auth, and secon to ip connection in the same
network?