[squid-users] Problem rtmp traffic through Squid

Герасимов Никита Вячеславович n.gerasimov at rosenergo.com
Wed Feb 13 12:26:18 UTC 2019

Hello! In our organization, we use squid proxy server. And we found a problem with viewing webinars that run on adobe Flash. Network engineers found out that rtmp traffic on port 1935 bypasses the proxy server, which is specified in the browser settings. In this connection, the site does not work media content. The same problem is covered on the Adobe website https://forums.adobe.com/thread/905051
Can you help with providing information on configuring squid to work with adobe Flash?