[squid-users] Bulding Squid 3.5 for Win2k with SSL

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Sat Feb 9 17:00:03 UTC 2019

On 9/02/19 10:37 pm, Reinhard Zumpf Dipl.-Ing. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am having trouble Bulding Squid 3.5 for Win2k with SSL according to:
> https://docs.diladele.com/howtos/build_squid_windows/index.html
>
> Do you know why configure terminates like this?

Looks like you copy-paste'd a command without accounting for line wrapping.

Notice the comment "(written as ONE line!)" directly above where you
copied the command from.

I had to switch within
> Cygwin frome home dir to usr/src dir as described in section Using
> Cygwin
> https://www.physionet.org/physiotools/cygwin/
> to comply with the guide from Diladele initially. I wonder why enable
> ssl is done in this guide without including any openssl for build?

Not sure what you are talking about there. OpenSSL module is mentioned
earlier in the Diladele document, and the configure option(s) to use it
are present.