[squid-users] Squid doesn't execute url_rewrite_program /usr/bin/squidGuard -c /etc/squidguard/squidGuard.conf

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Sat Feb 2 05:34:42 UTC 2019

Share your full squid.conf removing the confidential details and we might be able to understand the issue.

If you insist on using SquidGuard please use the latest version as an external ACL helper and not as a url_rewrite_program.

If you need instructions how to implement this we can try to help you.

Eliezer

----

 <http://ngtech.co.il/main-en/> Eliezer Croitoru
Linux System Administrator