[squid-users] Switched ISP

Robert A Wooldridge bob.wooldridge at edm-inc.com
Mon Dec 30 21:08:33 UTC 2019

We recently switched to ATT from Windstream.  After the switch there is
a very large difference between accessing sites through squid compared
to bypassing squid (squid is slower).  However it is not completely
uniform.  Some sites are extremely slow and do not load at all.
news.yahoo.com is an example.  Is there anything I should be aware of
when switching to a different ISP?  Would the lack of a PTR record on
the proxy server have any effect on this? Should I clear squid's cache?

Thanks?

--
Bob Wooldridge
EDM Incorporated