[squid-users] squid log analyzer

Rafael Akchurin rafael.akchurin at diladele.com
Fri Dec 20 11:24:02 UTC 2019

Hello Vacheslav,

We are building something like sarg/squidanalyzer/lightsquid in web safety 7.2.
See https://docs.diladele.com/administrator_guide_develop/traffic_monitoring/index.html

It shall be easy to grab the virtual appliance, upload your Squid logs into /var/log/squid and see if the results are ok.

Best regards,
Rafael Akchurin
Diladele B.V.