[squid-users] Is Squid 4.9 gone?

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Dec 20 09:20:08 UTC 2019

Ah.. it shows Amos is human also..  :-)

If you need squid 4.9 in debian Buster (10) package.

These are the package i currently provide on/for Debian Buster.
Squid 4.9 with ssl enabled settings.

Package list:  https://apt.van-belle.nl/current-packages-in-buster-squid49-apt.txt
(included also, squidclamav, packaged into : c-icap-module-squidclamav )

My repo setup.
1) Choose http or https for you apt, both work, for https you need to :
apt-get install apt-transport-https

2) Import my public key
wget -O - http://apt.van-belle.nl/louis-van-belle.gpg-key.asc | apt-key add -

3) setup the repo.
echo "deb http://apt.van-belle.nl/debian buster-squid49 main contrib non-free" | sudo tee -a /etc/apt/sources.list.d/van-belle.list

General info, :  https://apt.van-belle.nl

Thank Amos and the squid dev team.
I wish you guys the best, happy, healty and successfull year(s) to come.

Greetz,

Louis