[squid-users] cant download microsoft cert file

robert k Wild robertkwild at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 07:44:05 UTC 2019

Thanks for that Amos,

The line below, do you think I could add multiple domains to it, ie

refresh_pattern -i .microsoft.com .windows.com
.windowsupdate.com/.*\.(cab|exe|ms[i|u|f]|[ap]sf|wm[v|a]|dat|zip)
<http://microsoft.com/.*%5C.%28cab%7Cexe%7Cms%5Bi%7Cu%7Cf%5D%7C%5Bap%5Dsf%7Cwm%5Bv%7Ca%5D%7Cdat%7Czip%29>
4320
80% 43200 reload-into-ims

Thanks,