[squid-users] Squid Proxy SSL Bump can not retrieve SSL session back to the client?

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Tue Dec 10 14:14:58 UTC 2019

On 12/9/19 12:56 PM, GeorgeShen wrote:

> and at the end, it is also saying security_file_certgen crashes rapidly!!!

I would ignore anything that happens _after_ you press ^C (i.e. send
Squid a shutdown signal). While a shutdown should not "crash" any
helpers, that is not the problem you are currently trying to solve.

As for your primary problem, I see nothing interesting in the provided
logs (which does not necessarily mean there is nothing there). As Amos
has said, when dealing with SslBump problems, please make sure you are
running Squid v4.9 (or even master).