[squid-users] deny_info redirect with URL placeholder

Vieri Di Paola vieridipaola at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 07:49:57 UTC 2019

Hi,

Is there a way to add a URL variable name to a deny_info 302
configuration directive?

Suppose I have the following:

external_acl_type location_rewriter ttl=86400 negative_ttl=86400
children-max=80 children-startup=10 children-idle=3 concurrency=8
%<h{Location} /my/rewrite_helper.pl -debug=1
acl bad_Location external location_rewriter
deny_info 302:URL_FROM_LOCATION_REWRITER bad_Location
acl 302 http_status 302
http_reply_access deny 302 bad_Location

How can I dynamically replace URL_FROM_LOCATION_REWRITER with the URL
redirection value produced by the helper script /my/rewrite_helper.pl?
Could it be possible to refer to the values of "message=" or "tag="
depending on the result output of the helper script?
How could I refer to these values in the deny_info 302:%* line?

Thanks,

Vieri