[squid-users] icap result caching in squid

Darren Breeze darren at ksn-systems.com
Wed Dec 4 16:54:19 UTC 2019

Thanks Amos

The Icap also does url filtering so it's a one stop shop for everything. I have to stay with V3.5 for the moment but will move up to 4.x later and re-examine my approach based on the newer features available.

Cache-Control is much cleaner and it actually is named as per what I want to do so it makes my intent clearer to others reading the code in the future.

Thanks again.

Darren B.