[squid-users] debug headers between squid --> website

--Ahmad-- ahmed.zaeem at netstream.ps
Mon Dec 2 22:22:27 UTC 2019

Hi Alex ,

Thank you for your precious info .

You Said
“”
Yes, you can. Squid logs CONNECT headers and also HTTP headers of
incoming and outgoing decrypted HTTPS requests. Squid does not see (and
cannot log) HTTP headers of encrypted traffic inside CONNECT tunnels
that are not bumped using the SslBump feature, of course.
“”

Can you tell me example of headers of “Connect headers” and headers inside “ connect Tunnel “ ?