[squid-users] debug headers between squid --> website

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Mon Dec 2 17:58:26 UTC 2019

On Monday 02 December 2019 at 18:34:31, Ahmad Alzaeem wrote:

> Hello Tem ,
>
> How can i debug Headers that is between squid——> website request made

Run a packet sniffer (tcpdump, wireshark, tshark...) on the Squid server,
looking at the external interface (ie: the one pointing to the website/s).

> i need to see what squid send headers to website
> and what website reply o squid .

So long as you're doing HTTP (as per your example) and not HTTPS, any packet
sniffer and protocol analyser (wireshark is *very* good at this) will show you
this quite easily.

Antony.

--
Atheism is a non-prophet-making organisation.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.