[squid-users] SQUID proxy to access web application from another subnet

jagadeesh am jagadeesh.am at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 22 22:21:48 UTC 2019

Hello,

I have one query. Could you please suggest me what to do.

I have a requirement to access a web application running on Server 1 which is connected to Private network 192.168.2.2 network , from Client machine which is connected to Public network (16.x.x.x) using SQUID PROXY.

Is it possible to browse the web application running on server 1 from Client using SQUID?

If yes, could you please guide / suggest me how do I accomplish using SQUID.

Note: SQUID system is connected to both Public and Private network. SQUID is configured on Windows Server 2016.

[cid:image002.png at 01D5590E.37E61F20]

[cid:image003.png at 01D5590E.37E61F20]

Thanks,
Jagadeesh