[squid-users] helping to setting a grace time for auth_param basic

jmperrote jmperrote at policia.rionegro.gov.ar
Fri Aug 16 12:04:55 UTC 2019

Hello I need helping on setting "grace time" to renew TTL time on a "
Check TTL" using "auth_param basic program and credentialsttl".

The problem is that I use a "auth_param basic" php script to validate
users, when validate squid give me a TTL, but is no grace time to renew
this TTL, if I still connected to the reverse proxy, only the TTL time
for the user is renewed if click just on the last seconds of TTL counter.

     auth_param basic program /etc/squid/auth/auth.php grace=10
     auth_param basic credentialsttl 60 seconds

Cache Manager menu  <http://10.11.37.46/cgi-bin/cachemgr.cgi?host=10.11.37.46&port=3030&user_name=mesadeayuda@policia.rionegro.gov.ar&operation=menu&auth=>

	Cached Usernames: 2 of 7921
	Next Garbage Collection in 643 seconds.

	Type            State     Check TTL Cache TTL Username
	AUTH_BASIC      Ok        58        3598      prueba

When the Check TTL time arrive to 1 if a refresh the client browser (connected to the reverse proxy) the TTL time renew to another 60 seconds, but is not refresh and arrive to 0 the
script PHP request login again. I looking for set a grace time that a user refresh betwen the las 10 seconds can refresh the TTL.

Regards.