[squid-users] help to disconnect users after determinated time. TTL

jmperrote jmperrote at policia.rionegro.gov.ar
Thu Aug 15 15:30:31 UTC 2019

Hello Emmanuel, we finish implementing a solution on PHP script, getting
the TTL time < 0 on the cachemgr, and it work.

The problem is that the param --> auth_param basic credentialsttl 3
minutes, give this time (180 seconds), but if the user still navigating
on the site, this value

"Check TTL" is not renewing when the user is navigating, so if the user not aplly any click on the page just when the counter "Check TTL" is 0, the user counter go to < 0.

It is posible introduce any param that tell to squid to renew the counter when a user is betwen the credentialsttl time and still navigating ?

regards.