[squid-users] udp log buffer size

leomessi983 at yahoo.com leomessi983 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 07:11:50 UTC 2019

Hi squid membersMy squid  version is 4.6 .
How can i disable buffering logs to send them to a UDP receiver daemon?I want to get logs immediately without buffering them with squid!
I checked before and my daemon I/O is OK and gets logs immediately, when i reload squid it send logs to my daemon but  it get some time to send them without reloading, my buffer-size=0KB configuration does not work!!
This is my config:
access_log udp://127.0.0.1:12188 logformat=squid1 buffer-size=0KB

Thanx