[squid-users] Logging ICAP headers in access log

johnr johnrefwe at mail.com
Fri Apr 12 21:21:13 UTC 2019

Hi,

I am attempting to log ICAP headers in the access log. Specifically, I
modify my logformat directive to include something like
{x-icap-info}icap::>h for a header x-icap-info that is available in the icap
request headers.

>From the logformat documentation
(http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/logformat/) it says that log codes
mentioned in icap_log (http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/icap_log/) are
available if icap is enabled. I am able to successfully log icap:tt in the
access log, but logging the headers has not been working.

Am I mistaken in thinking this is possible or is it perhaps just a case of
not using the correct syntax?

Thank you for any help,

John