[squid-users] youtube restriction.

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Mon Apr 8 09:34:07 UTC 2019

Hi.

I'm replying in the original thread, to keep this conversation together in the
archives etc.

On Monday 08 April 2019 at 11:15:00, Wegner Michaël wrote:

> Hi Antony,
>
> The video is Ok, if i not used squid v3.5.

So, it's not Youtube blocking that particualr video in your country etc.

> If on the squid.conf file I disabled rediretion on squidgaurd the problem
> is the same.

Okay, we can disregard SquidGuard as being the problem, then.

> If squid is actived, somme videos are blocked, (the videos in
> restricted mode)

That tells us it's your Squid configuration which is causing the problem.

> With a old version of squid (2.6) there are no problems

There are a *lot* of differences between Squid 2.6 and 3.5, especially for
HTTPS.  You *have* made suitable adjustments to the configuration file, I hope?

Antony.

--
Pavlov is in the pub enjoying a pint.
The barman rings for last orders, and Pavlov jumps up exclaiming "Damn!  I

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.