[squid-users] Squid bind each outgoing ip to a user?

jyliu liujy0208 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 17:24:27 UTC 2019

****UPDATE****

I find the problem... In UserIp file, if I put user's ip (my own pc's ip for
example), it works.

So now my userIp.conf is: (that's my own ip)
209.xxx.109.90 test

And my squid.conf is: (This is the outgoing Ip i want to proxy to)
http_port 204.188.217.14:3128 name=0
acl ip1 myportname 0
tcp_outgoing_address 204.188.217.14 ip1

This works...

However, this isn't what I want... I want authenticate the user based on
their username and password, not base on their own pc's ip address. So
ideally, as long as the username and password is correct, one can have
204.188.217.14:3128:test:testpassword
on any of their own ip address..

Sorry I think I may mistake the function of 'external_acl_type'?

But for my purpose, is there a way to do so?