[squid-users] youtube restriction.

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Fri Apr 5 13:39:08 UTC 2019

On Friday 05 April 2019 at 15:06:00, Wegner Michaël wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I install squid + squidguard, and I can't play youtube video.
> For example : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmj3LToi4W8 ;
> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jbBUQ-uvlRU
>
> Error : video not available access to this video is limited

1. Does it work if you do not go via Squid and SquidGuard?

2. Can you play any other Youtube videos?

3. Given that this is an HTTPS connection, how are you restricting HTTPS
content with SquidGuard?

> I have Ubuntu server 18.04 and squid v 3.5.27
>
> Can' you help me please

Regards,

Antony.

--
"Measuring average network latency is about as useful as measuring the mean
temperature of patients in a hospital."

 - Stéphane Bortzmeyer

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.