[squid-users] external_acl_type LDAP for acl NOT related to auth

Marcio Vogel Merlone dos Santos marcio.merlone at a1.ind.br
Mon Sep 24 19:48:58 UTC 2018

Hi,

Searched google but could not find anyone trying this. I want to use
some LDAP data to create an ACL not related to authentication or
users/groups. I want to create an ACL like this pseudo conf:

> external_acl_type myServers ttl=300 ipv4 %SRC
> /usr/lib/squid/ldap_lookup_acl -p
>
> http_access allow myServers

Where 'myServers' contains a list of machines that don't need to auth
the service, for example. Other uses would be to define a network list,
mac lists, people with youtube access, and so on. Is it possible, has
someone already made it, can anyone point me the direction?

Thanks, best regards.

--
*Marcio Merlone*