[squid-users] Help: squid restarts and squidGuard die

Donald Muller donmuller22 at outlook.com
Mon Sep 24 15:46:00 UTC 2018

I will be downloading the blacklists from the internet and I'm sure that there
will be sites that I want to whitelist via

acl whitelist dstdomain "/some folder path/whitelist.acl"
http_access allow whitelist

What logging do I need to enable to capture when a site I am trying to access is blacklisted so I can add it to the whitelist?

Thanks