[squid-users] url_rewrite_program doesnt' work after cloning

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Sat Sep 22 09:12:18 UTC 2018

On 22/09/18 8:32 AM, Roberto Carna wrote:
> Dear, I have a Squid 3.5 server working OK.
>
> After cloning this server two times, both the new two servers don't
> execute the following line from /etc/squid/squid.conf:

What makes you think that?

> url_rewrite_program /usr/bin/squidGuard -c /etc/squidguard/squidGuard.conf
>
> If I execute "/usr/bin/squidGuard -c /etc/squidguard/squidGuard.conf"
> manually, the Squidguard works OK.
>
> What can be the problem ? What can be wrong after cloning ? I compare
> files and permissions and they are the same.

Details please. Starting with what detail is making you think there is a
problem. "Something don't work" is not nearly enough.

You say "clone" what type?  VBox, LxC, Docker, Flatpack, SMP,
multi-tenant, multi-instance, something else?

Be specific and detailed in what is going wrong, what you have done, and
what happened as a result.