[squid-users] Help: squid restarts and squidGuard die

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Thu Sep 20 19:50:05 UTC 2018

On 21/09/18 3:46 AM, Donald Muller wrote:

> [...]

Not currently. I'm looking for a nice portable way to do file watching.

The Linux inotify system can apparently be used to send the -k
reconfigure command on FS changes in the config directory. Though I've
yet to see any working example and have not had the time myself to
experiment on it.

Patches and/or info welcome. This might be a good starter project if
anyone wants to dip their fingers into the Squid code.