[squid-users] change packet flow to have transparent squid proxy

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Sat Sep 15 18:44:33 UTC 2018

Hey,

What exactly are you trying to do?
HTTP proxies have their own ACL rules like in a firewall.
If you need to block specific traffic then you should enforce the ACL
inside the proxy and not rely on the FW.
Adding an external acl helper that will do the same thing as iptables is
only a matter of minutes of coding.
If you have one example I believe I can try to write some helper that
will do what you need.

All The Bests,
Eliezer