[squid-users] R: R: SQUID does not insert server ip and port in logs for CONNECT method when the connection fails (error 503)

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Fri Sep 14 17:21:45 UTC 2018

On Friday 14 September 2018 at 18:52:46, Troiano Alessio wrote:

> I don't understand what I need to do... I already did my tests and see the
> problem.

Yes, but to file a bug we need to know whether it's still in the current code
(it may already have been fixed).

> But I see that last 3.5 squid version is 3.5.28 so I can't reproduce the
> issue in that version without upgrade squid.

Install current Squid on a VM?

Antony.

--
The difference between theory and practice is that in theory there is no
difference, whereas in practice there is.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.