[squid-users] Squid Cache Server

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Wed Sep 12 14:54:37 UTC 2018

On 13/09/18 2:16 AM, Mujtaba   Hassan Madani wrote:
> Dear Squid Team,
>
>      how does content provider prevent it from been cached while passing
> through squid proxy it's by a copy right law

No. Contents which can be transferred through a proxy are implicitly
licensed for re-distribution.

Legal issues are usually encountered only around interception or
modification of content.

> or some  encryption is

Sometimes.

> implemented in the traffic ?

and other features built into HTTP protocol.

> and where can I find the contents that been
> cached on my squid proxy ?

Depends on your config. Usually in the machine RAM.

What are you looking for exactly? and why?