[squid-users] ERROR The requested URL could not be retrieved

Uchenna Nebedum nebeduch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 15:08:11 UTC 2018

Thanks a lot Amos, I really didn't notice I had been sending private
emails, Really sorry about that.

About the config, The proxy works fine now, it bumps the traffic
successfully.
I've added the sites i want to be bumped but the browser errors thrown are
too much, and it's a scenario where I can't install the certificate on
every device.

So i wanted to know if there was a way to reduce the privacy errors. thanks
a lot.

Uchenna Nebedum