[squid-users] github code update ?

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Fri Oct 26 00:10:02 UTC 2018

On 10/25/18 3:51 PM, joseph wrote:
> wen a code get Approved  for merge it get closed without  updating the code
> section is that normal

I am not sure what you mean by the "code section". Merged PR code can be
found in the PR target branch (usually "master").

> last update i see
> ntlm_fake_auth: add ability to test delayed responses (#294)  …

I do not know what GitHub output you are looking at exactly, but the
last master and v4 commits are different from the above, both in the
official repository and on the GitHub web site. Make sure that you are
looking at the right code _branch_ and do not forget to reload the page.