[squid-users] redirect based on url (302)

uppsalanet fredrik at pipemore.se
Tue Oct 23 14:31:11 UTC 2018

Thanks Amos for all you help.
I've done a few of your suggested steps:
* Create the databas.
createdb.sql
<http://squid-web-proxy-cache.1019090.n4.nabble.com/file/t377569/createdb.sql>
* The acl to fill upp the database with values works fine :-)
external_acl_type whitelist_add ttl=10 %SRC %<{Location}
/etc/squid/add2db.pl
add2db.pl
<http://squid-web-proxy-cache.1019090.n4.nabble.com/file/t377569/add2db.pl>

So now i fill up the database with records like this:
dbdump.txt
<http://squid-web-proxy-cache.1019090.n4.nabble.com/file/t377569/dbdump.txt>

My question is how i get the domains out from it? I don't really under stand
this part:
 external_acl_type whitelist ttl=60 %SRC %DST \
   /usr/lib/squid/ext_session_db_acl \
   --dsn ... --user ... --password ... \
   --table sessions --cond ""

Do I need to write another script for that
"/usr/lib/squid/ext_session_db_acl"

squid -v
squid_version.txt
<http://squid-web-proxy-cache.1019090.n4.nabble.com/file/t377569/squid_version.txt>