[squid-users] Squid Cache Server

Mujtaba Hassan Madani mujtaba21n at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 20 13:59:36 UTC 2018

Hi Antony,

  this is the first IP Connection to 34.194.132.99 failed.

the IP of my server is 196.202.134.253

i got the instruction of changing of from below default setting form URL

http_access allow localhost manager
http_access deny manager <instead of deny to allow > so i can login through browser to the cache manager

https://wiki.squid-cache.org/action/show/Features/CacheManager?action=show&redirect=SquidFaq%2FCacheManager

regards

Mujtaba H,