[squid-users] FD 222 flags=1: read/write failure: (110) Connection timed out

Jonh Smith jonh.bart14 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 11:26:05 UTC 2018

ey Folks,

Sorry for bad sentence, my English isn't good when i expected.

I have a litle problem with two user with Outlook (using MAC).
Precisly, they using the latest version of Outlook, latest iOS and surfing
in the internet with squid proxy it's not a problem, everything works fine
exepct desynchronization every 30 minutes with their clien outlook.

I have a message d'error in /var/log/squid/cache.log
local=XX.XX.XX.XX:XXXX remote=XX.XX.XX.XX:XXXXX FD 222 flags=1: read/write
failure: (110) Connection timed out

Configuration Squid :
auth_param ntlm program  /usr/bin/ntlm_auth
--helper-protocol=squid-2.5-ntlmssp
auth_param ntlm children 150 startup=0 idle=1
auth_param ntlm keep_alive on

auth_param basic program /usr/bin/ntlm_auth
--helper-protocol=squid-2.5-basic
auth_param basic children 5 startup=5 idle=1
auth_param basic realm Proxy_SQUID
auth_param basic credentialsttl 8 hours

I insist in a fact, this problem appear on MAC. For windows everithing works
fine.

Thanks in advance for your advice, tips and idea.

Best regards.