[squid-users] [External] Re: SQUID Proxy - SSL Certificate error

Vayalpadu, Vedavyas vedavyas.vayalpadu at accenture.com
Thu Oct 18 09:28:51 UTC 2018

Hi Amos,

Both have 2 different certificates, below is the squid configuration. Cache_Peer is same for both the URLs ( Same data server and same name)

Old One: WORKING

#### Reverse Proxy for WebShop UK ####
http_port 10.XX.XX.XX:80 accel vhost defaultsite=webshop.XXX.co.uk name=80013
acl XXXUKwebshop_acl myportname 80013
http_access deny XXXXUKwebshop_acl
deny_info https://webshop.XXX.co.uk XXXXUKwebshop_acl
######
https_port 10.XX.XX.XX:443 accel vhost defaultsite=webshop.XXXX.co.uk cert=/etc/squid/certificate/webshop.XXXXX.co.uk.pfx_both.pem name=80014
cache_peer XXX.XXX.int parent 8070 0 no-query originserver name=XXXXUK_webshops
acl XXXXUKwebshop_acls myportname 80014 dst XXX.XXX.int
cache_peer_access XXXXUK_webshops allow XXXXUKwebshop_acls

New One: NOT-WORKING

#### Reverse Proxy for WebShopUK ####
http_port 10.YY.YY.YY:80 accel vhost defaultsite=webshopuk.YYYY.co.uk name=80013
acl YYYYUKwebshop_acl myportname 80013
http_access deny YYYYUKwebshop_acl
deny_info https://webshopuk.YYYY.co.uk YYYYUKwebshop_acl
######
https_port 10.YY.YY.YY:443 accel vhost defaultsite=webshopuk.YYYY.co.uk cert=/etc/squid/certificate/webshopuk.cert.pem name=80014