[squid-users] SQUID Proxy - SSL Certificate error

Vayalpadu, Vedavyas vedavyas.vayalpadu at accenture.com
Wed Oct 17 13:31:21 UTC 2018

Hi All,

We have an existing SSL certificate for a WebShop URL. It has an external IP Natted to a Load Balancer and has 2 reverse-squid proxies configured for load balancing.

Now we need to on-board a new URL with same external IP, Same Load Balancers and r-Squid proxy servers ? Is it possible.

I have uploaded the new URL certificate and restarted the squid proxy services, when I try to access the URL iam getting below error, and Certificate error as below.

Can anyone help me on this ?

The hostname in the website's security certificate differs from the website you are trying to visit.
Error Code: DLG_FLAGS_SEC_CERT_CN_INVALID

Certificate error:

[cid:image003.png at 01D4664B.C79973D0]

Please let me know if there are more questions, or call me over skype.

VYAS  (Vedavyas Vayalpadu)
IBM-AIX-UNIX Support
vedavyas.vayalpadu at accenture.com<mailto:vedavyas.vayalpadu at accenture.com>

www.accenture.com