[squid-users] squid and iptables

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Fri Oct 12 15:07:22 UTC 2018

On Friday 12 October 2018 at 16:41:44, morteza omidian wrote:

> HiI asked my question before.It seems that anybody can not answer it!!

Did you miss the response from Amos?

http://lists.squid-cache.org/pipermail/squid-users/2018-October/019389.html

> As you know, we can mark packets when they go out of squid with
> "tcp_outgoing_mark", this mark is based on Source IP or Source MAC of
> client, but i want to mark them based on mark of input packet, something
> like this: In iptables > mangle > PREROUTING:
> iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 80 -j MARK --set-mark 1
> In Squid Configuration:acl MARKED_PACKETS nfmark 1tcp_outgoing_mark 1
> MARKED_PACKETS
>

> Is that possible? How can i solve my problem??
> Tanx

PS: Please do not set "Reply-to" on list emails.

Thanks,

Antony.

--
Schrödinger's rule of data integrity: the condition of any backup is unknown
until a restore is attempted.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.