[squid-users] squid and iptables

morteza omidian morteza1131 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 14:41:44 UTC 2018

HiI asked my question before.It seems that anybody can not answer it!!
As you know, we can mark packets when they go out of squid with "tcp_outgoing_mark", this mark is based on Source IP or Source MAC of client, but i want to mark them based on mark of input packet, something like this:
In iptables > mangle > PREROUTING:
iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 80 -j MARK --set-mark 1
In Squid Configuration:acl MARKED_PACKETS nfmark 1tcp_outgoing_mark 1 MARKED_PACKETS

Is that possible? How can i solve my problem??
Tanx