[squid-users] Support for DistributionPoints in the dynamic creates certificate via sslbump

Dieter Bloms squid at bloms.de
Fri Oct 12 14:08:23 UTC 2018

Hello,

we use the sslbump feature of squid, and it works very well.
One of our http clients expect a CRL distribution point in the dynamic
generated certificate.
I've setup a http server, which delivers this crl list, but don't know
how to configure squid to set this distribution point in every
dynamic gererated certificate.

Does anybody know whether squid support this feature ?

Thank you very much.

--
Regards

  Dieter