[squid-users] redirect based on url (302)

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Sun Oct 7 15:37:45 UTC 2018

Hey Amos,

I still believe that if squid will manage the connections and the ICAP
service will maintain the ACL list based on these 302
it would be much faster then opening new connections to the WWW.
If bandwidth and CPU or other resources are not an issue and all the
requests will receive only and only public domains..
then I would agree that an ICAP service is not required.

An external_acl is a good way and I believe that a proper DB should be
used.
 From what I remember the last time I have used sqlite3 I had an issue
when two helpers accessed the DB at the same time for write.

Eliezer

--
----
Eliezer Croitoru