[squid-users] acl declaration

Alex Gutiérrez Martínez alex at dvm.esines.cu
Thu Oct 4 18:40:48 UTC 2018

Hi comunity, i'm tryn to set a few acl but is not working, here is what
i do:

1- time acl

I declare 3 acl, officina for workers, pcinternet for the boss and
adminred for me, the network admin. Each rule links to a file.

acl oficina src "/etc/squid3/reglas/oc-cu"
acl pcinternet src "/etc/squid3/reglas/oc-internet"
acl adminred src "/etc/squid3/reglas/oc-inf"

this is the file content:

pc-interet : 192.168.0.253

oficina: 192.168.1.0/29

adminred : 192.168.2.0/30

i create a facebook time rule for my squid so i get like this

1rst i create the rule for facebook

acl sociales dstdomain -n "/etc/squid3/reglas/bloqueo/sociales"

this is what the file sociales contains

.facebook.com
.akamaihd.net
.fbcdn.net

2dn i create the schedule

acl trabajo time MTWHF 09:00-12:00 14:00-17:00

3rd i create 1 refusal rule

http_access deny trabajo sociales !pcinternet !adminred oficina

This is my question. Do i write the rule like above or like this, with a
refusal rule for each acl

http_access deny trabajo sociales !pcinternet

http_access deny trabajo sociales !adminred

http_access deny trabajo sociales oficina

I make this question because both ways are given me trouble at the time
to block facebook.

I also have trouble with delay_pools, this i what i do

1st i define my delays pools

delay_pools 1

#Canal Facebook
delay_class 1 2
delay_access 1 allow sociales !pc-internet !adminred
delay_access 1 deny all
delay_parameters 1 65536/49152 49152/32768

my problem is adminred is falling into delay pool 1 acording to sqstat.

Any one be so nice to clarify this for me.

Thanks for your time, remember, always attack ideas, never people.

Please forgive my English, this is not my native language

--
Saludos Cordiales

Lic. Alex Gutiérrez Martínez

Tel. +53 7 2710327