[squid-users] Help: squid restarts and squidGuard die

neok service.mv at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 20:52:23 UTC 2018

Hi Eliezer, I apologize! I don't know why I stopped receiving emails from the
squid users list.
Only today I see the thread in nabble.com and I see that it has 23 posts!

Regarding your question, I didn't investigate the error of squidGuard... I
started to migrate my lists to native squid lists as Amos recommended. I
really thought it was the best option. Of course it took work, but the
configuration is cleaner and faster in my opinion.
There are other posts in which I share my configuration if you want to see
it.

Best regards...

Gabriel